Saturday, October 10, 2009

REI Fall Sale


The one thing I love more than complaining about how much stuff I have is buying more stuff. I swung by the Saratoga REI today to pick up a few Fall sale items. I used my 20% off coupon on a pair of Scarpa Charmoz GTX mountaineering boots. I also picked up an Eagle Creek Switchback bag and a gorillapod from the used gear sale. When I was checking out the new Switchback bags, a guy told me they had one in the used gear sale, so I ran back and grabbed it. One of the clips was broken, but I fixed it with my knot skills. I've wanted a convertible backpack suitcase ever since I carried my old suitcase up the hill to the Bacharach youth hostel. I can't wait to test this new gear out on future trips!

Eagle Creek Switchback
Gorillapod
Scarpa Charmoz GTX

No comments:

Post a Comment